Spoil your senses with our most exquisite tapas and wine pairing Barcelona food tour. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine.
Granada Tapas Crawl Tour
Experience Granada like a local!
- Adults 12+ years old
- Children 2-11 years old
Enjoy a World of Flavor on the Original Granada Tapas Crawl
Our authentic Granada’s tapas tour offers you the opportunity to try the best traditional food in Granada and sample the city through delicious Spanish food. Your local guide shares Granada’s history and secrets with you as you visit some of the most authentic tapas bars in the city. Experience Granada like a local in an unforgettable way!
Granada is a feast for the senses, with so much to see, do and eat! The city’s rich history and culture have influenced its cuisine, which we share with you during a delightful and authentic tapas bar crawl! We sample the most traditional food in Granada while learning about what makes this beautiful city so unique. Over the course of our three hour food tour of Granada, Spain, your local guide, who has a passion for all things Granada, connects you with the city’s culture through gastronomy.
Connect with other foodies as you make several stops to experience picoteo, or a tapas bar hop, just like the locals do. Why dine in just one tapas bar when you can try traditional food in Granada in several delicious spots? Join us on an unforgettable culinary journey, exploring Granada bite by bite!
Try Traditional Foods On Our Granada Tapas Tour!
Our food tours have a maximum of 8 – 10 people to ensure the best personal attention and opportunity to connect within the group. During the tour, our local guide shares with you local tips, things that locals learn while living in Granada.
How do you select a good cured ham? How do you choose a great tapas bar? What are the best areas to eat? These questions and more are answered while you sample traditional food in Granada, immersing yourself in the city’s culture and history.
This tour takes you to some of the most traditional city neighborhoods: El Realejo, San Matías and El Centro.
- Considering guests with reduced mobility, our tour follows a route that is easily accessible.
- This five-stop journey includes five different stories filled with 10 – 12 incredible tapas servings, as well as 4 – 5 local drinks.
- We speak English (Spanish and French on demand).
- A good amount of food: 10 – 12 tapas servings
- Plenty of information about traditional food in Granada, history, and culture
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities are always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- A three-hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes walking between each stop. This ensures a relaxed experience so you can fully enjoy exploring Granada.
- Minimum of four persons per tour.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
- Private tour available for this experience, see option in the booking process.
Holiday closures: December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st