Join us for an authentic tapas bar crawl experience with delicious local foods as well as a short walking and historical tour through some of the city’s typical neighborhoods.
Use the code “Lovegourmet21” and get 20% discount.
- Adults 10+ years old
Spoil your senses with our most exquisite tapas and wine pairing tour in Barcelona. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine and who want to enjoy their stay in Barcelona while having fun off the tourist track. During our wine & gourmet tapas tour in Barcelona, where the locals go, we go!
The Barcelona Wine & Gourmet Tapas Tour
This evening tapas tour of Barcelona takes place in the elegant district of the Eixample, heart of Modernism and Neo classical buildings. We partner with a very small group of tapas bodegas, wine bars and fine dining restaurants that we believe are serving the best tapas—hot and cold appetizers and snacks—in Barcelona. Want to know where we go and what we eat? Come and join us on the Wine & Gourmet Tapas Tour!
We rolled up our sleeves to propose you the best and most complete food and wine tour in Barcelona possible.
The first stop “Tapas” takes place in a traditional bar/restaurant, very well-known by the people of Barcelona for its good atmosphere. This is where we will start our tour with a few appetizers and fresh White local wine. You will become familiar with the basics of our culture’s approach to dining.
At our second “Organic Tapas” stop we’ll continue enjoying tapas, with a focus of organic food and wines, a superb Little place recognized for its products labeled “Km 0” (produced less that 100km around), fresh, natural, local and so typical.
The Third and final stop in a beauty. A high End retaurant we have selected for you. Winner of the best Young Catalan chef award, the last stop restaurant is a supreme and culminating moment on our food & wine tour in a must-see restaurant. You will enjoy tasty sophisticated small plates prepared just for us, including the best fresh local foods, seasonal meals and wine pairings. With no doubt a serious candidate for the Michelin Star and a true culinary adventure for foodies.
Local Experience Guaranteed, Including Amazing Different Stops from Tapas Bars to Wine Tasting Stop & Gourmet Restaurant
On our tapas & wine tour of Barcelona, you will enjoy exclusive visits to traditional bodegas, taverns and restaurants that offer sensational Catalan food and wines popular with the local community.
- Tapas tasting menus and pairing drinks at the 3 stops included in price.
- The combination of the 3 tapas tasting menus consists of many individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
- We speak (upon request) English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Catalan (please specify if not English, it will be on demand).
- A lot of food served. If your appetite is average we recommend that you eat light before the tapas & wine tour of Barcelona!
- Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks + wine pairing and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
- Minimum 4 persons per tour.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Full amount refunded up to 48h before the tour for individuals, no refund accepted after that.
- Menus, food and drinks can be adapted to your necesities and special diet.
- Tour not adapted for vegans yet (sorry guys).
Holiday closures: December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st