Spoil your senses with our most exclusive food adventure. Perfect for foodies who want to go beyond the standards and enjoy a once-in-a-life experience through a gastronomic dinner with wine pairing.
- Adults 14+ years old
- Children 2-13 years old
Authentic Seville Neighborhood Cooking Class
This Seville cooking class and tour begins by touring a local market where we source the ingredients for our cooking class. We then sample some tasty tapas that highlight Spanish and Andalusian cuisine in an authentic setting. Next up is the cooking class and lunch, featuring local favorites, like paella.
If you’re hungry to make a deep, cultural connection, something intangible to take home and cherish long after your vacation is over, and explore Spanish cuisine, this is the food tour for you!
Explore Spanish and Andalusian cuisine through our Seville cooking class in a local food market, away from the touristy areas and crowds. Learn from our passionate chef about not only Spanish food, but the culture as well. This is the best tour for those who want to try something hands-on and adventurous!
In this Spanish cooking class and market tour, we want to give you an amazing experience where you are able to discover some of the greatest local products in what is probably the most authentic market in the city where the locals go. After that informative visit, you put on your kitchen apron and learn how to cook some of the most representative local dishes, along with the crown jewel, our stunning paella.
This Seville Cooking Class experience goes far beyond a visit: On this adventure, you learn what it is like to shop, cook and eat like a local with a market visit and fun cooking class, guided by a passionate chef.
During lunch, your host shares stories about each of the dishes to help illustrate various aspects of Andalusian culture: a bit of history, a touch of sociology, tongue-in-cheek humor, and quite a bit of gastronomy, as one might expect in this Seville Cooking Class.
An Authentic Taste of Andalucia
If you’re looking for Spanish cooking classes taught in English by professional chefs, you’ve come to the right place. The Seville Cooking Class consists of a visit to a vibrant local market followed by cooking a menu of four dishes, over a total of three hours.
This is the menu we are going to cook together:
- A cold soup: salmorejo, gazpacho or ajoblanco, etc.
- A first course: spinach with chickpeas, Spanish potato omelette or codfish fritters
- A main course: Paella Valenciana
- A light dessert that we will keep secret!
Learn to recognize the best vegetables, meat, fish, and fruit to buy in order to prepare a mouth-watering meal.
No experience is required to access our Seville Cooking Class, so you can get on board regardless of whether it’s your first time in the kitchen or if you’re already an experienced cook. You’re going to love developing new skills and techniques while learning about local dishes.
This three-hour cooking class is a fully immersive culinary adventure where we strive to provide the highest-quality experience by sourcing our goods from local producers in order to help preserve and share Spanish culture and tradition.
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in a fun and unique way with our professional chef during our cooking class in Seville.
- Learn to recognize and buy the best ingredients in a real local Spanish market.
- Build and cook a menu with a pro.
- Useful tips are provided in order for you to use them on a daily basis once you’re back home.
- Have a great time with a group of travelers in a fun and relaxed atmosphere, which you leave with a full and happy belly.
- Please note: You will be cooking in a small group so that everyone can interact with the chef during our Seville cooking class.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 31st and Jan 1st