Spoil your senses with our most exquisite petiscos and wine in Porto on this culinary adventure. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine.
Craft Beer, Porto Secret & Wine
- Adults 16+ years old
Enjoy delicious local beer and wine!
Taste and learn about superb, rare, undiscovered Portuguese wines from small producers and Craft beer with high quality products in a local Porto neighborhood, perfect for everyone willing to discover the roots of our Portuguese culture. You will surely taste a full range of various varieties of craft beers, then delicious wines from Northern Portugal, ranging from Green wine to the famous Port wine.
You will learn while having fun that for example, Portugal, despite being a small country has around 250 grape varieties, more than any other country in the world!
Experts, lovers or simply curious to discover the different varieties of local wines and popular alcohols, this experience is accessible to all profiles but most importantly: having fun like old friends!
Joining this experience you will support local businesses and wine producers. We want to share our patrimony and make you happy. Don’t forget to come thirsty!
Craft Beer, Porto Secret & Wine
This Porto beer & wine tour tasting consists then of 8 different drinks with a light petiscos (snack) pairing every stop we go. So you will enjoy an evening learning about delicious local drinks and then sampling some mouth-watering pairings. To feel like a local and discover the real soul of Porto, we have chosen to locate this wine tour & local drinks experience in authentic locations:
First, a wine cellar specializing in small estates of Port to discover the secrets of this wine that have made the city so famous all around the world.
This introduction will be followed by a microbrewery in order to try delicious craft beers, the new trend in the city.
We will end with style in a family business location and traditional old store called “Mercearia” where we will try, from small producers, different varieties of the famous Green wine (Vinho Verde).
- A most complete and fun urban craft beer and wine tasting adventure, including the must-drinks of our local culture.
- The perfect balance between learning and fun for experts, lovers or simply curious to discover the different varieties of drinks
- Specialized guide, small group and local areas in which to enjoy the true beer, port and wine of Porto
- Drinks & Food tour with a good amount of alcohols and snack pairing: 8 drinks servings and Petiscos pairings (local snacks/tapas)
- Abundant information about Portuguese drinks, food, history, local culture, lifestyle and nighlife
- You may join a small group of travelers during our tour. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities are always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes drinks + food, guide services and 23% local taxes.
- A two and half hour hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes between each stop to ensure a thoroughly laid-back experience.
- Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Minimum of four persons to run a tour.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Monumento aos Mortos da Grande Guerra (Statue at the center of the square Carlos Alberto)
(We will meet front of the statue Monumento aos Mortos da Grande Guerra)
Holiday closures: January 1st, Carnaval day, April 25th, May 1st, June 10th, June 23-24th, August 15th, October 5th, November 1st, December 1st, 8th, 24th, 25th, 31st