Spoil your senses with our most exquisite tapas and wine pairing tour in Barcelona. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine.
Malaga Tapas Crawl Tour
Indulge in Malaga's best food!
- Adults 12+ years old
- Children 2-11 years old
The Malaga Tapas Crawl Tour
“Tapeo,” or “picoteo,” is a tradition that allows you to sample a whole world of authentic dishes and wines in one single meal! Join us on an authentic five-stop tapas bar crawl with delicious local dishes. Come with us and discover some of these very special tapas places that local people go crazy for. Where the locals go, we go!
The origins of the word “picoteo” comes from the verb “picar,” which means eating small bites from several shared plates. It is the essence of the tapas crawl.
Enjoy Malaga’s fantastic weather and atmosphere in a delicious food tour of three hours. More than visiting, we are going to make you feel the city just the way local people do it. From the very authentic and aged bodega with the old wood barrels to the modern venues with a much more contemporary style, discover a great variety of places, food and drinks that make this city one of the best places to eat in Spain.
Our tapas crawl is an authentic Mediterranean lifestyle adventure, a delightful five-stop gastronomic experience. On this tour, you are guided by a food expert who gives you tips only local people know and shares with you his passion for the city of Malaga, one of the jewels of the Mediterranean.
Get on board for the best foodie adventure in town. Enjoy some quality time with a small group of adventurous foodies and discover places you wouldn’t have found by yourself.
The Perfect Tour to Discover the Essence of Tapas
With a maximum of 10 people, your guide takes you to five different places in two different neighbourhoods of Malaga. Enjoy some of the very typical dishes of the city and also some other dishes only know by locals. Ensaladilla, cheese, cured ham, fried fish and croquetas are just a few of the many dishes we are going to sample. Regarding drinks, we offer a wide variety as well.
- Taste 10 – 12 tapas servings of the best food in Malaga, equivalent to a full meal.
- The tapas crawl is the best way to get acquainted with different neighbourhoods and Malaga’s tapas culture as well as its drinks. It’s more than a food tour; it’s a social experience for foodies!
- Immerse yourself in Andalusian culture with our passionate guide.
- Our guide is a part of the group and makes sure that everyone is relaxed and included in the conversation. They also give you some great ideas for the rest of the trip!
- We speak English (Spanish and French on demand).
- A good amount of food: 10 – 12 tapas servings.
- Loads of information about Spanish food, history, local culture and lifestyle, and the best food in Malaga.
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- A three-hour walking tour with less than 5 minutes between each stop to ensure a thoroughly laid-back walking experience.
- Minimum of 4 persons per tour.
- Private tour available for this experience, see option in the booking process.
- Food Lover Tour® requires a full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st