2016 in Review – Things we are most thankful for
These are some of the great events that happened to Food Lover Tour during 2016 and make us feel both proud and thankful for:
Although we’re still improving it, the new version of foodlovertour.com offers a smoother navigation, a sleeker design and more images and videos so we can fully show everybody how amazing Spanish gastronomy really is!
New promotional video
It was such a challenge to express what we do in the limited time span of a video format but our good friend and guide Borja (who is now living in Santiago de Chile and also happens to be an excellent film maker), put an excellent one together that we can really identify with. This video truly depicts the essence of Food Lover Tour: good food, fun times and great places!
This tour was launched for two reasons: to highlight the magic of Spanish markets where local and fresh produce could be not only admired but sampled, and to give the midday food lovers the chance to experience one of our all-included food and wine tours. It’s been a huge success! The Market Lover Tour is currently available in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid (phone booking).
Seville, as our second food destination, continues to develop and grow. More and more food lovers enjoyed the outstanding quality of the Andalusian cuisine through one of the three tours that we offer, so we weren’t too surprised when a renowned newspaper ranked Food Lover Tour Seville as one of the top 10 tours in Spain.
Following Barcelona and Seville, Madrid was a matter of time…and it’s almost here! We are already offering our unique Tapas Lover Tour and the very colourful Market Lover Tour (phone booking only) in the vibrant capital of this beautiful country. We’ll let you know when it’s available for online booking!
Last but not least
- Let’s don’t forget that we obtained TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2016 for the second year in a row
- Food Lover Tour Barcelona has been featured in TripAdvisor – Niumba’s article about TOP 20 Walking Tours in Spain
- Food Lover Tour Seville is one of the TOP 10 Tours in Spain according to Spanish newspaper ABC
- More and more groups (private and corporate) are contacting Food Lover Tour for tailor-made experiences!
- We have the best and most knowledgeable guides in Spain allowing us to offer our tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Catalan, Italian and Rumanian!
It was a really exciting year for us, THANK YOU for making this possible! Let’s hope that 2017 will be as busy as 2016 was 🙂