Spoil your senses with our most exquisite tapas and wine pairing tour in Barcelona. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine.
- Adults 10+ years old
Craft Beer, Sangria & Wine Tour in Barcelona
Join us for a true and authentic 3-stop off-the-beaten-path cultural wine and local drinks tour, led by a passionate sommelier with whom we have designed a most original wine tour for you. Enjoy the true Barcelona, where the locals go, because the locals know!
Discover the lesser-known hidden corners of Barcelona, away from the tourist crowds, to taste the local specialties and leave the typical & boring wine tastings behind. This is a fun and exciting adventure for those who want to live a real experience.
This fun craft beer, sangria and local wine tour is the most complete drink tour. Discover what Catalonia and Spain can offer you in terms of authentic wines and local popular drinks.
Enjoy this privileged access to great local bars and restaurants with a professional. Taste and learn about the richness of our culture and the secrets of high-quality products made with passion by small producers from the region.
Your private guide is first and foremost a professional sommelier, a specialist who is passionate about his job and quite creative when it comes to selecting local Spanish wines, refreshing craft beer & tasteful sangria. Constantly researching and making sure to present the most adequate wines for the season, you will taste a full range of different varieties on this urban craft beer, sangria & wine tour.
Enjoy an Original and Complete Wine & Local Drinks Tasting Experience in Barcelona
This is a unique moment of adventure, including organic paired tapas, small winemakers, and family-owned bodegas from the mid XX century. We will make you feel like a local and let you discover the real soul of our city.
We will start the adventure will local craft beers in a cosy brewpub, owned by passionate people who produce their own beer. Some of the beer tasted have won some of the most prestigious contests in Europe (Brussels and Paris).
The second stop will show you the secrets of the most famous drink produced in Spain, we are of course talking about the sangria. You will learn how to do some at home and taste probably one of the best sangria produced in Barcelona.
The last stop is all about wine, a proper and classic wine tasting tour consisting of four local references in a small restaurant owned by a former sommelier, the passion is right here! We also have chosen this little gem for its delicious tapas for a delicious wine pairing.
- Many craft beer, sangria and wine tastings driven by a professional sommelier.
- Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish wine, food, oenology and culture.
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Walking distance during the tour 1km divided in 3 lengths.
- Minimum 4 persons per tour.
- Food Lover Tour requires full amount to secure the reservation.
- Cancelation policy up to 48h before the tour full amount refunded.
- Private tour available for this experience, see option in the booking process.
Main entrance – Mercat de Sant Antoni
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 31st and Jan 1st