Spoil your senses with our most exquisite tapas and wine pairing tour in Barcelona. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine.
Barcelona Chocolate Tour
Discover the city with our passionate pastry chef, a delightful experience made for families.
- Adults 5+ years old
- Children under 5 years old
A tour fully created by one of our most exquisite guide, a local pastry chef from Barcelona. Passionate with cacao and desserts, your local expert will take you on an eclectic stroll where we will visit 10 of the best sweet stops the city has to offer. You will encounter the oldest cacao stone mill in the country, taste chocolate in different textures and other amazing treats along the way.
The Delicious Chocolate Tour
Barcelona is a city with a culinary tradition of which sweets, pastries and desserts have played a central role since the medieval days. It was for centuries the first and major gateway of chocolate to Europe, and most of the major traditions and festivities of the Catalan culture are directly associated with some very special sweet affairs that have been passed down from generation to generation and can be found in every Catalan home still today.
Let’s meet right outside Escribà Chocolate House, on Rambles 83. It’s a beautiful colourful Modernist house on the corner, founded in 1820. The route of this Barcelona Chocolate tour roams through the alleys of the old city, ending at the charming and picturesque El Born district , a proper historical and cultural tour…with fun.
With the Delicious Chocolate tour, indulge your sweet tooth with local chocolate in different textures, artisanal churros, filled bombons, surprising truffles, bubbly chocolate meringue, cookies, seasonal pastries, cakes and much more…Our job on this Barcelona chocolate tour is to take you on a journey through the tastes, facts, secrets and little side stories behind the traditional sweets, as well as the unusual and surprising new generation of artisanal delights.
As we like to say in Barcelona, bon profit!
Local Experience Guaranteed Including Historical Tour of the Old Town and Many Delicious Stops Along the Way
During the Delicious chocolate tour, we’ll lead the way to all the must-see confectioneries and artisan sweets and chocolate boutiques, so you can see and test them for yourself. You’ll learn insider stories and sample unique treats whilst soaking in the immense historical richness behind the walls of old Barcelona.
- All pastries and sweets tastings at the 10 stops are included in the price of the Barcelona Chocolate tour.
- We speak English, Spanish and Catalan.
This is a morning Barcelona chocolate tour where 10 stops are visited and tasted.
- Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Walking distance during the tour: approx. 2 km (at a reasonable and flexible pace) with 10 stops along the way.
- This tour is family-friendly! Consider walking distance for toddlers.
- Food Lover Tour requires a full online payment in order to complete the booking.
- Full amount refunded up to 48 hours before the tour. Passing this, no refund accepted.
- Vegetarian, special diet and vegan more than welcome on this tour (let us know before).
- Private tour available for this experience, see option in the booking process.
In front of Escribà Chocolate House, on Rambles 83
Holiday closures: Jan 1st & 6th, April 10th & 13th, May 1st, June 1 & 24th, August 15th, Sept 11th & 24th, Dec 25th & 26th