Spoil your senses with our most exquisite tapas and wine pairing tour in Barcelona. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine.
- Adults 10+ years old
A unique, intimate and memorable Barcelona luxury food and wine tour that provides an unforgettable journey into the very heart of cooking and wine. We will open the doors of some of the most exclusive restaurants in Barcelona for you. This is a fantastic and exquisite wine tour and fine dining experience for food lovers seeking the essence of Barcelona’s best culinary attractions.
Discover Upscale Gastronomy in Barcelona
Barcelona, as the capital of Catalonia, has always been at the forefront of Spanish culture and has become, in recent years, a can’t-miss destination for gourmet foodies. Barcelona is a paradise for foodies of all ages, brimming with unique ingredients, flavors, traditions and influences.
As the Specialists in food & wine tours for the last 10 years, we have tailored the most exquisite program you could fine in Barcelona.The perfect balance between Tapas, wine Tasting and fine dining experience in a top-rated culinary restaurant in town.
Enjoy a unique and intimate opportunity to immerse yourself in the sights and delights of Barcelona like a true insider on this gourmet tour. Feel like a local in Barcelona’s most authentic areas and discover the real soul of our city though a 4-hour food & wine adventure.
Your guide will allow you to live a gourmet tour that is a true once-in-a-lifetime culinary experience with authentic bars and restaurants, fresh quality products and a total moment of joy for beautiful and succulent memories.
On our Gourmet food & wine tour, you will get a taste of the real Barcelona with your expert local guide. Learn about Barcelona’s gastronomic history, its lovely wines—an essential ingredient of its rich cultural heritage—and catch a real glimpse of everyday life in this city. This gourmet tour is the ideal way to savor the history, art and traditions of the real Barcelona.
Unforgettable, Elegant and Fun, a Must-Do for Foodies
Taking place in an upscale neighbourhood of Barcelona, as a program, you will on the two first stops, discover the fundamentals of our tapas culture in some intimate and colourful setting, authentic bodegas for some regional appetizers, a must-do in town.
Third stop for wine! A true wine tour included in this amazing gastronomic tour to create a complete adventure is a must. Associated to a sommelier we have included this wine Tasting for to enjoy some of the most wanted wines in our lovely región.
Finally to rise up the experience and make it unforgatable our local expert will accompany you up to a superb Michelin Star restaurant for an intimate diner.
A total of approximately 4 hours of pure delights in its most exclusive aspect.
- The Most complete Foodie tour in Town, tapas tour, real wine Tasting and fine dining delights in one of the best Michelin Star restaurant in Town.
- Food, drinks, guide services and local VAT (21%) are all included in price.
- We speak (upon request) English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Catalan.
- 2 stops for appetizers with your private guide, followed by a real wine Tasting stop with sommelier and culminating with a proper fine dining dinner in a fine Michelin star restaurant
- Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish food, lifestyle, history and architecture.
- From 2 persons up to a maximum group size of 8 attendees, extra fee 60€ for private sessions, please ask online.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 4 lengths.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Food Lover Tour requires full amount deposit in order to complete the booking.
- Full amount refunded up to 48h before the tour. Passing 48h no refund admitted
- Food and drinks can be adapted to your necessities, special diets.
- Not adapted for Vegans yet (sorry about it).
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 31st and Jan 1st