Madrid buy night tapas tour, a fun local vibe adenture with authentic bar-crawling stops in an elegeant young area of our Capital.
Madrid Wine & Gourmet Tapas Tour
Enjoy the best homemade tapas!
- Adults 10+ years old
The Ultimate Madrid Tapas & Wine Tour
The Spanish capital is as famous for its museums as it is for its vibrant days and effervescent nightlife, which takes place in bustling bars, atmospheric taverns, friendly pubs, intriguing wine shops and inviting restaurants. When you visit Madrid, you can’t help but notice how much time the locals spend away from home.
Let us take you on a tapas tour around Madrid to show you where the locals meet and eat and where you can immerse yourself in Madrid’s culture.
On the Madrid Tapas Tour, we take you where authentic madrileños get together to eat the best Spanish tapas and drink local wines. This happens in historical bars and restaurants where the owners have been cooking and serving typical and delicious Spanish food the same way over the ages, from one generation to the next.
Our evening tapas tour in Madrid starts in the Las Letras neighbourhood, where a knowledgeable guide takes you for a stroll between the three stops where you’re going to sample a wide variety of Spanish tapas and drinks. Learn surprising facts about the history, architecture and culture of a city founded in the 9th century. Throughout the tour, you will better understand the local gastronomy and eating habits in Spain’s capital city.
Our first stop is at a tavern first opened almost 200 years ago, where we sample food and drinks from that very period. The original recipes for everything they serve here have been preserved for generations.
The second stop on our tapas tour in Madrid combines authentic tapas with traditional Spanish music in a centuries-old bar that remains a gastronomic institution for the locals to this day.
The final stop is at one of the most exclusive restaurants in Madrid. There, you have the opportunity to enjoy a gastronomic dinner with several courses, great Spanish wines and a luxurious dessert to end the tapas tour on a sweet note.
A Must-Do Gastronomic Experience for Foodies
Our walking tapas tour of Madrid offers the best dishes in town: gourmet cheeses and meats, fresh fish and seafood, vegetables, rice and other snacks, as well as the famous acorn-fed Iberian ham that is so appreciated in Madrid.
- Tapas tasting menus and pairing drinks at the three stops included in price
- The combination of the three tapas tasting menus consists of 14 – 16 individual dishes and make up a complete meal.
- We speak English and Spanish.
- A lot of food: 14 – 16 tapas servings. If your appetite is average, we recommend you eat light before the tour!
- Abundant information about Spanish food, architecture, history and culture
- You may join a small group of travelers on the Madrid tapas tour. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1 km divided into three lengths
- Minimum of four persons per tour.
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Private tour available for this experience, see option in the booking process.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st