Escape touristy spots for an authentic gastronomic journey in Seville. A fun and social food tour adventure you will for sure remember.
The Seville Morning Food Tour
Live a typical Spanish morning food adventure!
- Adults 12+ years old
- Children 2-11 years old
The Entertaining Morning Food Tour in Seville
The Seville Morning Food Tour is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the city’s culture and vibrant atmosphere, while enjoying an authentic foodie experience through a truly representative mix of local sweet and savory gastronomic treats.
From tiny hidden shops that serve as bars, to street food and fresh local products at the market, this exciting, fun and dynamic experience has been lovingly crafted and designed by our team of food experts to make you feel and live like a local during a regular morning and lunch rush. Our 3-hour adventure is family friendly and is perfect for curious hungry guests of all ages looking to discover some of the locals’ favorite spots for breakfast, lunch, and everything in between.
Our tour contains a total of 6 stops within the city center, around 9 different dishes, and 3 drinks. Throughout your journey you can expect to sample dishes such as churros, sweets tasting, olive tasting, cheese, and cured ham and the most authentic tapas for the end of our experience. Also, we will visit 2 authentic area of the city and visit its oldest market. Eventually, It is also a great way to meet and support local shops and family-owned businesses whilst sampling some of the most unique food products in town.
This is probably one of the most complete and entertaining food tour created yet and it is perfect for solo travelers, couples or family.
A Most Surprising Experience, the Seville Morning Food Tour Is More Than a Tour!
We will stop at six different places in a very local área of the city and enjoy about 9 different dishes with perfectly paired hot and cold drinks, as you learn from our expert guides and hosts about their traditions and historical anecdotes one sweet or savory bite at a time. The tour includes churros, a visit to a specialty store/bar for secret savory local favorite treats, olive Tasting, local cheese and cured ham, homemade sweets, fresh market products, and a local authentic tapas bar for a final sit-down… You don’t want to miss it!
There is only one way to experience the vibrant atmosphere, pace and flavors of Seville as it awakens to a new day: Join us today and enjoy this unforgettable and authentic experience like a true local!
- A most complete and fun Seville Morning Food Tour, including the must-eats of our local culture.
- The perfect balance between sweet and salty food for the whole family.
- Specialized guide, small group, and local areas in which to enjoy the authentic side of the city.
- Food Tour with a good amount of food: about 9-10 small dishes (sweets, tapas, and others) and 3 drinks in total.
- Abundant information about Spanish food, history, architecture, local culture and lifestyle.
- You may join a small group of travellers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities are always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine. Price includes food and drinks, guide services and 21% local taxes.
- Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Minimum of 4 persons to run a tour.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.