Discover the world of tapas like a local and socialize. Join us on our awarded tapas crawling where you will discover tapas and bars you wouldn’t have found by yourself.
- Adults 10+ years old
Seville Tapas Tour and Wine Feast
Far from the most touristy areas and the typical tapas crawls, this adventure has been designed for the most dedicated foodies. Enjoy a few tapas appetizers followed by a gastronomic dinner with wine pairings in one of the greatest restaurants in the city.
Our expert guides you through a world of new tastes and new flavours, with dishes and drinks that you wouldn’t have discovered by yourself. This tour has it all — culture, fine gastronomy, local insights and a great time around the table. Enjoy four hours of absolute delight, a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
This evening walking tapas tour in Seville consists of three stops, a four-hour odyssey through the streets following the well-worn trail of native food lovers. All of the stops are known for their excellent Spanish tapas.
The first stop consists of a favorite local bar/bodega where an aperitif (tapas with drinks) is served and we explore the basics of how the people of Seville live together and share its most popular dishes.
The second stop of our tapas tour in Seville continues with the appetizer theme but features a very different collection of dishes. Again, the food is paired with wines in the manner that the local population has enjoyed through the centuries.
Then, our host leads you to a real gastronomic dinner where several different dishes and wines are served, selected by our experts and in collaboration with the most passionate local Sevillian restaurants. The dinner showcases the extraordinary expertise and traditions that have made Seville one of Europe’s most fascinating cities, a city that revels in its culture, architecture and of course, culinary tradition.
Welcome to the vibrant Seville, a tasty option for a wonderful night out!
The Best Spanish Tapas Guaranteed
On our tapas tour of Seville, you enjoy exclusive visits to traditional Spanish bodegas, taverns and restaurants that offer sensational Andalusian food and wines popular with the local community.
- Tapas tasting menus and drink pairings at the three stops are included in the price.
- The combination of the three tapas tasting menus consists of 14 – 16 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
- We speak English (French & Spanish on demand).
- A lot of food: 14 – 16 tapas servings. If your appetite is average, we recommend you eat light before the tour!
- Abundant information about Andalusian and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture
- You may join a small group of travelers on the tapas tour in Seville. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1 km divided into three lengths.
- Minimum of four persons per tour.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Private tour available for this experience, see option in the booking process.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st