Indulge in an exclusive gastronomic adventure for true foodies. Beyond the standards of classical food tours, this experience is simply a must eat in Seville.
Seville Tapas Crawl Tour
Enjoy the most authentic tapas and great local drinks
- Adults 12+ years old
- Children 2-11 years old
Taste the Best Tapas in Seville on a Tapas Crawl
Experience the city using all of your senses! We invite you to discover what the city really feels and tastes like by visiting the places you won’t find in any of the guide books. Taste fantastic tapas made with passion and tradition in mind on this tapas crawl in Seville. Let us show you the real Seville… Where the locals go, we go!
The origins of the word “picoteo” lie in the verb “picar,” which means eating small bites from several shared plates, also known as “tapeo,” or tapas crawl.
This Seville tapas crawl consists of a full tapas dinner. We take you to five tapas bars, and in each one, we enjoy the local specialty food and drinks. We have selected some bodegas and taverns “de toda la vida,” where time seems to stand still and where life is lived the Sevillan way. Do as the locals do and take things slow and relaxed.
This delightful and informative experience is led by our local tour guide, who shares their tips and insider knowledge as well as their passion for the city. They share their Seville: where they like to go, away from the overcrowded tourist trails. The Seville Picoteo Tour is an authentic lifestyle adventure and a unique gastronomic experience.
Leave the touristy areas behind you and don’t look back! You’re about to discover another side of the city, where some of the amazing dishes include cured ham, croquetas, oxtail, and much more. This is the ultimate foodie adventure!
The Real Spanish Tapas-Hopping Experience
For us, a great tour is a tour where we can spend time together around a good meal, sharing anecdotes and learning more about each other and about the local culture. This is only possible because we work with small groups of 10 people max. so we can maintain a personal touch.
Our guides are passionate about what they do, and they are delighted to tell you all they know about Seville. By the end of this tapas crawl in Seville, you’ll not only have a pleasantly full stomach but also a rich understanding of what it means to be a part of this city.
- The tour takes place walking through three traditional city neighbourhoods: Santa Catalina, Feria Street and the area around San Lorenzo.
- A five-stop journey filled with 10 – 12 succulent tapas as well as four local drinks
- We speak English (French & Spanish on demand).
- A good amount of food: 10 – 12 tapas servings.
- Abundant information about Spanish food, history and local culture and lifestyle
- You may join a small group of travelers on the Seville tapas crawl. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Additional orders should be paid separately.
- A three-hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes between each stop to ensure a thoroughly laid back on-foot experience.
- Minimum of 4 persons per tour.
- Private tour available for this experience, see option in the booking process.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 31st and Jan 1st