Our authentic tapas bar crawl offers you the opportunity to try the best traditional food in Granada and sample the city through delicious Spanish food. Your local guide with share Granada’s history and secrets with you, as you visit some of the most authentic tapas bars in the city. Experience Granada like a local in an unforgettable way!
Erin B – tripadvisor.com
€57 Adult / €45 Children -12 yo (21% Spanish VAT included)
Centro, El Realejo, San Matías
Plaza Romanilla, in front of the Centro Federico García Lorca
English, Spanish and French.
Full meal (10-12 tapas servings)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
Granada is a feast for the senses, with so much to see, do, and eat! The city’s rich history and culture have influenced its cuisine, which we will share with you during a delightful and authentic tapas bar crawl! We will sample the most traditional food in Granada, while learning about what makes this beautiful city so unique. Over the course of three hours, your local guide, who has a passion for all things Granada, will connect you with the city’s culture through gastronomy. Connect with other foodies as you make several stops to experience picoteo, or a tapas bar hop, just like the locals do. Why dine in jsut one tapas bar when you can try traditional food in Granada in several delicious spots? Join us on an unforgettable culinary journey, exploring Granada bite by bite!
Our food tours have a maximum of 8-10 people to assure the best personal attention and opportunity to connect within the group. During the tour our local guide will share with you local tips, things that locals learn while living in Granada. How do you select a good cured ham? How do you choose a great tapas bar? What are the best areas to eat? These questions, and more, will be answered while you sample traditonal food in Granada, immersing yourself in the city’s culture and history.
The Picoteo Lover Tour takes you to some of the most traditional city neighborhoods: El Realejo, San Matías y El Centro.
• Considering guests with reduced mobility, our tour follows a route that is easily accessible.
• This 5-stop journey includes 5 different stories filled with 10-12 incredible tapas servings, as well as 4-5 local drinks.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• A good amount of food: 10-12 tapas servings.
• Plenty of information about traditional food in Granada, history, and culture.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities are always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• A 3-hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes walking between each stop. This ensures a relaxed experience so you can fully enjoy exploring Granada.
• Minimum 4 persons per tour.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid in cash to your guide at the end of the tour.
"This was by far my favorite part of my visit to Spain! What a great way to sample all the local cuisine while getting a bit of history and great company. It is a good way to sample a few of the main dishes and drinks in some of the best places in the city. We went hungry and left absolutely stuffed."
We'd never taken a food tour before, and based on the excellent Tripadvisor reviews, we chose the Picoteo Lover Tour. Our guide showed us around 5 fantastic bars which were super authentic and not touristy, and the food and drink was incredibe at each! The evening was like spending time with a friend who had lots of local knowledge about food, drink and Spain. It was such a once-in-a-lifetime experience and made our holiday to Spain perfect!!
This was an excellent experience. My first time and I was worried at first about the cost and being a big of a big eater. It is definitely worth it as you get to go to 5 different "local" locations without the tourist crowd. By our final stop we all had as much beautiful food as we could get. Our group was diverse and very fun. I would have stayed out later with several of the groups were it not for an early flight. I would recommend this tour and do it again myself!
This was my first ever food tour, and it was such a highlight of my trip to Spain. There are a lot of touristy restaurants in Spain, and I really wanted to find where the locals eat and drink. I also really wanted to eat and drink great Spanish food and wines. This tour takes you to really exceptional places. It was a lot of fun, a lot of food and alcohol, and a lot of wonderful memories.