This tour will show the beauties of Valencia, starting with a walking tour through the historical part of the city visiting Town Hall Square, Central Market, Silk Exchange Building known as the Lonja and the religious complex of the city composed by a Cathedral, Archbishop Palace and Basilica
Valencia Wine & Gourmet Tapas Tour
An exquisite way to enjoy the best of Valencia’s gastronomy and wines
The perfect combination for lovers of good food and good wines
We have carefully designed this gourmet evening tour for those who want to experience the highest quality without losing any of the authenticity. Let us show you a hidden Valencia only known to real food lovers, starting with two exquisite tapas venues and followed by a full gastronomic dinner in a high-end restaurant.
This fabulous evening tour will start with two stops known to locals for their delicious food and lively, genuine atmosphere. You will instantly be immersed in the city’s culture and learn about fun, insightful facts about its history and character.
In the first stop, located near the old university, we will sample delicious cold and hot tapas and local vermouth. Locals usually go to this area to enjoy in a unique atmosphere, and you will soon find out why. In keeping with our focus to only present you with the best of the local gastronomy, our second stop offers traditional high-quality dishes, making sure the experience is not only truly authentic and organic, but 100% sustainable.
And we’re saving the best for last: Our third and final stop will take place at one of Valencia’s most high-end restaurants, where the carefully designed menu will make you think of Valencia’s gastronomy in a completely different way. The freshest products in the expert hands of a passionate chef in love with Valencia’s culinary tradition, perfectly paired with Valencia’s exquisite, award-winning wines. An evening you will not forget, guaranteed.
The most complete and authentic gourmet tapas & wine tour in Valencia: two delicious tapas stop followed by a full gastronomic dinner with wine-pairing.
- Tapas tasting menus and drink pairings at all three stops are included in the price.
- The tapas and tasting menu consist of 12 – 14 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
- We speak English (other languages available upon request)
- A lot of food! If your appetite is average we recommend that you eat light before this tapas & wine tour.
- Abundant information about Valencian and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group. (100e / group).
- Price includes all food + drinks + wine pairing and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Tour guide gratuities are always graciously accepted.
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1,5 km divided in 3 stops.
- Minimum of 4 people per tour.
- Full amount refunded up to 48h before the tour for individuals, no refunds accepted after that.
- Menus, food and drinks can be adapted to your medical needs or special diet.
- We’re sorry–this tour is not suitable for vegans.
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st and Jan 1st, Fallas de Valencia