Spoil your senses with our most exquisite tapas and wine pairing Barcelona food tour. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine.
Original Valencia Tapas Crawl Tour
THE ABSOLUTE VALENCIA TAPAS TOUR AND WINE FEAST
SAMPLE THE BEST TAPAS IN VALENCIA ON THIS TAPAS CRAWL
Valencia, Spain’s third largest city and the birthplace of the world-renowned dish paella, offers one of the country’s most exciting food scenes to explore. This sunny coastal city has everything: the freshest seafood from the Mediterranean Sea, a cornucopia of fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious local sweets and drinks… There’s so much to discover!
Locals in Valencia meet up for a “picaeta”, a word that comes from the verb “picar”, which means to eat small bites of different dishes that everyone shares. And that’s exactly what you will be doing: we will visit some of the city’s best hidden gastronomic gems for a full dinner, where we will share authentic, traditional tapas and drinks in the best company.
This dynamic and fun tapas crawl has four stops, all of them unique and charming in their own way. Away from touristy areas, each stop will showcase the best and tastiest tapas and dishes, like delicious “esgarraet” or “cocas”, ham or seafood croquettes paired with Valencia’s wide array of awarded wines and local drinks like “mistela”, all while you learn about the city’s culture and laid-back way of life from our experienced, passionate guides, who will help you experience all of this through the eyes of a local.
This tour is a delightful way to sample the best of Valencia’s cuisine while feeling like you are on an evening out with friends. An immersive experience that guarantees the best food and drinks in unique bars and restaurants neighborhood locals frequent themselves.
Hungry yet? Let us spoil you on this gastronomic adventure where, for three delicious hours, you will discover why Valencia is one of Spain’s most sought-after culinary destinations.
Have fun, meet people, eat, drink and enjoy a memorable tapas tour at night in Valencia.
For the experience to be truly memorable, we guarantee personalized attention and a great atmosphere. We only accept groups of up to 10 people max, and our guides will make sure you learn everything you need to make the experience as authentic and real as it can possibly be. You will leave this tour with a full stomach, a happy face, and a lot of anecdotes and the idiosyncrasies that make Valencia unforgettable.
- The Valencia tapas crawl tour covers the following historic neighborhoods: Mercado de Colón & Canovas (Eixample district).
- A four-stop journey that includes 10–12 succulent tapas and 4 delicious local drinks
- We speak English (other languages upon request)
- A good amount of food: 10 – 12 tapas servings. ○
- Abundant information about Spanish food, history and local culture and lifestyle
- Minimum of 4 people per tour.
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Additional orders should be paid separately.
- A three-hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes between each stop to ensure a comfortable on-foot experience.
- Tour not adapted for vegans yet (sorry guys).
- Private tour option available in the booking process (100e / group).
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st and Jan 1st, Fallas de Valencia