Discover the world of tapas like a local and socialize. Join us on our awarded tapas crawling where you will discover tapas and bars you wouldn’t have found by yourself.
- Adults 12+ years old
- Children 2-11 years old
The Entertaining Tapas Brunch in Seville
The Entertaining Seville Tapas Brunch is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the city’s culture and vibrant atmosphere, while enjoying an authentic brunch experience through a unique and truly representative mix of local sweet and savory gastronomic treats.
From tiny hidden shops that serve as bars, to street food and fresh local products at the market, this exciting, fun and dynamic experience has been lovingly crafted and designed by our team of food experts to make you feel and live like a local during a regular morning and lunch rush. Our 3-hour adventure is family friendly and is perfect for curious hungry guests of all ages looking to discover some of the locals’ favorite spots for breakfast, lunch, and everything in between.
Mornings in the city are fascinating to enjoy the most authentic aspect of how its inhabitants live in their hometown. Office workers, delivery men, transporters, freelancers, public employees, all can be found around 10 am outside their offices and in the cafés for a quick breakfast break! It’s a unique cultural custom, a moment of the day where everybody suddenly leaves the offices for the corner cafés in town, which you get to experience with a local expert.
A Most Surprising Experience, the Seville Tapas Brunch Is More Than a Tour!
We will stop at six different places at the core of the city’s old center and enjoy about 10 different dishes with perfectly paired hot and cold drinks, as you learn from our expert guides and hosts about their traditions and historical anecdotes one sweet or savory bite at a time. The tour includes churros, a visit to a specialty store/bar for secret savory local favorite treats, olive oil and wine tasting with organic local cheese and cured ham, sweet almond-based biscuits, fresh market products, and a local authentic tapas bar for a final sit-down… You don’t want to miss it!
There is only one way to experience the vibrant atmosphere, pace and flavors of Seville as it awakens to a new day: Join us today and enjoy this unforgettable and authentic experience like a true local!
- A most complete and fun Seville Tapas Brunch, including the must-eats of our local culture.
- The perfect balance between sweet and salty food for the whole family.
- Specialized guide, small group, and local areas in which to enjoy the authentic side of the city.
- Food Tour with a good amount of food: about 9-11 small dishes (sweets, tapas, and others) and 2-3 drinks in total.
- Abundant information about Spanish food, history, architecture, local culture and lifestyle.
- You may join a small group of travellers during our Seville Tapas Brunch. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities are always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine. Price includes food and drinks, guide services and 21% local taxes.
- Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Minimum of 4 persons to run a tour.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 31st and Jan 1st