We have all tried to find “the” place to eat—where the locals go, yet undiscovered by the tourists. Where it’s possible to order Spanish tapas like the locals and enjoy a delicious meal that would be nearly impossible to discover on your own. This sensation of being away from home and yet a part of the local food scene is what our tapas tour in Seville is all about!
adamtustain – tripadvisor.com
€94 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Plaza de la Encarnación, 30 - Espacio Metropol Parasol (in front of the bar “Al Grano”)
English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
Full meal (14-16 tapas servings)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
This evening walking tapas tour in Seville consists of three stops, a four-hour odyssey through the streets, following the well-worn trail of native food lovers. All of the stops are known for their excellent Spanish tapas.
The first stop consists of a favorite local bar/bodega where an aperitif (tapas with drinks) will be served and we will explore the basics of how the people of Seville live together and share its most popular dishes.
The second stop of our tapas tour in Seville continues with the appetizer theme but features a very different collection of dishes, again the food will be paired with wines in the manner that the local population has enjoyed down through the centuries.
Then, our host will lead you to a real gastronomic dinner where several different dishes and wines will be served, selected by our experts and in collaboration with the most passionate local Sevillian restaurants. It will showcase the extraordinary expertise and traditions that have made Seville one of Europe’s most fascinating cities, a city which revels in its culture, architecture and of course, culinary tradition.
Welcome to the vibrant Seville, a tasty option for a wonderful night out!
On our tapas tour of Seville, you will enjoy exclusive visits to traditional Spanish bodegas, taverns and restaurants that offer sensational Andalusian food and wines popular with the local community.
• Tapas tasting menus and drink pairings at the 3 stops are included in the price.
• The combination of the three tapas tasting menus consists of 14-16 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• A lot of food: 14-16 tapas servings. If your appetite is average we recommend you eat light before the tour!
• Abundant information about Andalusian and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
• You may join a small group of travelers on the tapas tour in Seville. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
• Minimum 4 persons per tour.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
We didn’t know what to expect. Four hours of eating? And the price seemed rather expensive. But boy am I glad we followed our hearts and went to enjoy this tour. If you want an evening you will always remember, and some of the best food and wine in Spain, this is the tour for you. I would do it again in a New York Minute. If I could give it six stars I would.
I booked the evening Tapas Tour for 7 people. We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed every stop and were completely satisfied with the amount of food and wine. We were stuffed and enjoyed every drop of wine! Remember, it is a walking tour, if you have any disability let the tour guide know, if you have a food allergy, let the tour guide know. The food was WONDERFUL. Book it, enjoy the history, architecture and flavor of Spain!
The food quality on this tour is a clear step up from other tours. It makes me wonder how they even make a profit when placing so much fine cuisine (and wine!) in front of us. A true test of a food tour's quality is when we ask ourselves "would we eat at this restaurant on our own after this tour" and if the answer is yes. Sign up for this tour. Seriously. Its a sure fire good time.
Where do I even begin with this great tour!! Everything was perfect, from our expert guide, to the 3 different tapas bars and restaurants we visited, to actually getting to meet the owner at one of the places...it felt like an evening amongst friends and the best part was that we went to places we surely never would have found on our own, which had some of the best food we tasted in Spain. I'll be dreaming about this mouth watering meal for a long time!