We have all tried to find “the” place to eat—where the locals go, yet undiscovered by the tourists, where it’s possible to order Spanish tapas like the locals and enjoy a delicious meal that it would be nearly impossible to discover on your own. This sensation of being away from home and yet a part of the local food scene is what our Tapas Lover Tour in Seville is all about.
adamtustain – tripadvisor.com
€94 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Plaza de la Encarnación, 30 - Espacio Metropol Parasol (in front of the bar “Al Grano”)
English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
Full meal (14-16 tapas servings)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
This evening walking tapas tour consists of three stops, a four hour odyssey through the streets of Seville following the well worn trail of native food lovers, all of which are known for their excellent Spanish tapas.
The first stop consists of a favorite local bar/bodega where an aperitif (tapas with drinks) will be served and explore the basics of how the people of Seville live together and share its most popular dishes.
The second stop continues with the appetizer theme but features a very different collection of dishes, here again the food will be paired with wines in the manner that the local population has enjoyed down through the centuries.
Then, our host will lead you to a real gastronomic diner where will be served several different dishes and wines, selected by our experts and in collaboration with the most passionate local Seville restaurants, in order to showcase the extraordinary expertise and traditions that has made Seville one of Europe’s most fascinating cities, a city which luxuriates in its culture and architecture and of course culinary tradition.
Welcome to the vibrant Seville, a succulent souvenir for a wonderful night out!
On our Seville tapas tour, you will enjoy exclusive visits to traditional Spanish bodegas, taverns and restaurants that offer sensational Andalusian food and wines popular with the local community.
• Tapas tasting menus and pairing drinks at the 3 stops included in price.
• The combination of the three tapas tasting menus consists of 14-16 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• A lot of food: 14-16 tapas servings, if your appetite is average we recommend you to eat light before the tour!
• Abundant information about Andalusian and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drink and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
• Minimum 4 person per tour.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 50% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
We had an absolutely wonderful night on the Gourmet Food Tour. The guide took us to two delicious tapas places before surprising us with a dinner at one of Barcelona's best restaurants.
This is a really good, personal tour. We selected the gourmet tour to celebrate my birthday and we were very pleased with the venues selected and the experience, would recommend to anyone visiting Barcelona for the first time.
Not only did we get to experience food in restaurants we would never have found on our own, we also were provided with the history of the city and how food is playing such an important role in its future.