Seville is Sweet, take a bite into it with us.
We will bring you on an excursion through the history of Seville while savoring the best pastries, sweets and desserts the city has to offer.
Ricky N – tripadvisor.com
€49 €38 Adult / €29 €28 Children -12 yo (21% Spanish VAT included)
Santa Cruz / Encarnación
Plaza Cristo de Burgos (in front of the bar ``Los Coloniales``)
English, Spanish and French
Only sweets (7-8 servings)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
Over the centuries so many cultures left their footprint on Seville that every single morsel has a taste of history. The door to the Americas, the Phoenician, the Roman and the Moorish Empires and many other civilizations added their tastes and traditions to the mix. With our Sweets Lover Tour we will sightsee, discover and taste all the best of each influence in the sweetest way possible, get ready to literally devour the city.
Seville has the most extensive ‘old city’ in Europe and our Sweets tour will start right there. Surrounded by the Cathedral, the Reales Alcazares and Santa Cruz, we will literally travel in time, keep your eyes peeled, you won’t want to miss a single piece of the stunning masterpiece that is Seville.
Right after a thorough introduction we will start off the tour proper; walking whets the appetite, so why not take a sweet breakfast in one of the best places for churros with hot chocolate in the whole city yummm…
We will stop at a few places to buy some of the most typical and local sweets in town and since we like to bring history and food together, we will visit the most traditional and secret pastry shops in Seville where the pastries have been cooked in the same way for hundreds of years following the recipe of a very well guarded tradition. Finally, after a while together, we will finish the tour at a local bakery with a few surprises for your taste buds.
This history walking tour is varied and entertaining, perfectly suited for either adults or for children, the total walking distance is about 2km (1,25m) spread out over three hours with many stops on the way, for sampling the sweets and resting between courses!
• All pastries and sweets tastings (about 7-8) at the 5-6 stops are included in the price.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• This is a morning tour where an average of 7-8 desserts are tasted, if your appetite is average we recommend you to eat light (or don’t eat at all) before the tour!
• Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drink and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 2 Km (at a reasonable and flexible pace) with 5-6 stops along the way.
• Minimum 4 person per tour.
• This tour is family-friendly! Consider walking distance for toddlers.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 50% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
Authentic, unforgettable foodie experience and tour of Sevilla. We visited three restaurants that were virtually free of tourists, a restaurant that specialized in the cured Iberian ham, a bar with the best fried fish I've ever tasted and restaurant with several modern, deconstructed, even nitrogenated dishes.
One of the best part of my Spain Trip. The first restaurant was a very popular style, the second was a historic spot and the last where we had our main course was recommended by Michelin.
This food tour of Seville was an absolute delight! It is an experience you won't forget, and I would highly recommend it to any traveller who wants to have their taste buds tantalised.