Life is too sweet to let our city tours to be bland! Our Sweets Tour will take you through the traditions and history of Seville, using sweets as a guiding thread. Sounds good, right? Well, now you can elevate this amazing experience by adding a pastry cooking show in Seville, held by one of the best pastry chefs in Spain. This is the perfect tour for families!
Base price €130 + €49 Adults / €39 Children -12 yo (21% ES VAT inc.)
Encarnación / Triana
Plaza Cristo de Burgos (in front of the bar ``Los Coloniales``)
English, Spanish and French
Only sweets (8-9 desserts)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
Over the centuries, many cultures left their footprint on Seville, so that every single morsel has a taste of history. The door to the Americas, the Phoenician, Roman and Moorish Empires, and many other civilizations added their tastes and traditions to the mix. With our Sweets Lover Tour we will sightsee, discover and taste all the best of each influence in the sweetest way possible, so get ready to devour the city!
The tour will take place in an unexplored part of Seville where we will be immersed in the local culture. Right after a thorough introduction we will start the tour off properly. Walking whets the appetite, so why not have a sweet breakfast in one of the best places for churros with hot chocolate in the whole city? Yum!
What happens next is simple. We will indulge your sweet tooth with local coffee, tortas, milhojas, pestiños, torrijas, tejas, ice cream and so much more. We are taking you on a sweets rendez-vous with some of the most secret and well-guarded traditions. Get ready to discover both the most secret traditions and innovations in Seville. We have gathered all the key-keepers of the sweetest Seville for your delight.
If you decide so, we can add a stunning pastry cooking ahow in Seville to this tour, held by one of the best pastry chefs in Spain. Our pastry chef has agreed to open the back doors of his shop just for us and we want to share that amazing experience with you! He will share his skills and the result with us, along with some local drinks for our delight. This cooking show in Seville is a true once-in-a-lifetime culinary experience!
This historical walking tour is varied and entertaining, perfectly suited for either adults or children, with the total walking distance being about 3km (1,86m). It is spread out over three hours with many stops on the way for sampling sweets and resting between courses. All pastries and sweets tastings (about 7-8) at the 5-6 stops are included in the price.
The pastry cooking show in Seville is an option with a total extra cost of €130. In total it is a 45-minute experience composed of a visit to the shop, an introduction to pastries, the Seville cooking show and the sweets and wine tasting at the end. If there are several reservations for the cooking show, the price of this extra will be divided by the number of reservations.
• This is a morning tour where an average of 7-8 desserts are tasted. If your appetite is average we recommend you eat light (or don’t eat at all) before the tour!
• Abundant information about Seville and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
• You may join a small group of travelers during the cooking show in Seville. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Gratuities for tour guides are always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 3 Km (at a reasonable and flexible pace) with 5-6 stops along the way.
• Minimum 4 persons per tour.
• This tour is family-friendly! Consider walking distance for toddlers.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
Authentic, unforgettable foodie experience and tour of Sevilla. We visited three restaurants that were virtually free of tourists, a restaurant that specialized in the cured Iberian ham, a bar with the best fried fish I've ever tasted and restaurant with several modern, deconstructed, even nitrogenated dishes.
One of the best part of my Spain Trip. The first restaurant was a very popular style, the second was a historic spot and the last where we had our main course was recommended by Michelin.
This food tour of Seville was an absolute delight! It is an experience you won't forget, and I would highly recommend it to any traveller who wants to have their taste buds tantalised.