Seville is Sweet, take a bite into it with us.
We will bring you on an excursion through the history of Seville while savoring the best pastries, sweets and desserts the city has to offer.
Ricky N – tripadvisor.com
€49 €38 Adult / €29 €28 Children -12 yo (21% Spanish VAT included)
Santa Cruz / Encarnación
Plaza Cristo de Burgos (in front of the bar ``Los Coloniales``)
English, Spanish and French
Only sweets (7-8 servings)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
Over the centuries so many cultures left their footprint on Seville that every single morsel has a taste of history. The door to the Americas, the Phoenician, the Roman and the Moorish Empires and many other civilizations added their tastes and traditions to the mix. With our Sweets Lover Tour we will sightsee, discover and taste all the best of each influence in the sweetest way possible, get ready to literally devour the city.
Seville has the most extensive ‘old city’ in Europe and our Sweets tour will start right there. Surrounded by the Cathedral, the Reales Alcazares and Santa Cruz, we will literally travel in time, keep your eyes peeled, you won’t want to miss a single piece of the stunning masterpiece that is Seville.
Right after a thorough introduction we will start off the tour proper; walking whets the appetite, so why not take a sweet breakfast in one of the best places for churros with hot chocolate in the whole city yummm…
We will stop at a few places to buy some of the most typical and local sweets in town and since we like to bring history and food together, we will visit the most traditional and secret pastry shops in Seville where the pastries have been cooked in the same way for hundreds of years following the recipe of a very well guarded tradition. Finally, after a while together, we will finish the tour at a local bakery with a few surprises for your taste buds.
This history walking tour is varied and entertaining, perfectly suited for either adults or for children, the total walking distance is about 2km (1,25m) spread out over three hours with many stops on the way, for sampling the sweets and resting between courses!
• All pastries and sweets tastings (about 7-8) at the 5-6 stops are included in the price.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• This is a morning tour where an average of 7-8 desserts are tasted, if your appetite is average we recommend you to eat light (or don’t eat at all) before the tour!
• Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drink and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 2 Km (at a reasonable and flexible pace) with 5-6 stops along the way.
• Minimum 4 person per tour.
• This tour is family-friendly! Consider walking distance for toddlers.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 50% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
We had an absolutely wonderful night on the Gourmet Food Tour. The guide took us to two delicious tapas places before surprising us with a dinner at one of Barcelona's best restaurants.
This is a really good, personal tour. We selected the gourmet tour to celebrate my birthday and we were very pleased with the venues selected and the experience, would recommend to anyone visiting Barcelona for the first time.
Not only did we get to experience food in restaurants we would never have found on our own, we also were provided with the history of the city and how food is playing such an important role in its future.