Experience the city using all of your senses! We invite you to discover what the city really feels and tastes like by visiting the places you won’t find in any of the guide books. Taste fantastic tapas made with passion and tradition in mind on this tapas crawl in Seville. Let us show you the real Seville…where the locals go, we go!
ElCapitanG500 – tripadvisor.com
€57 Adult / €45 Children -12 yo (21% Spanish VAT included)
Santa Catalina, Feria street, San Lorenzo
Plaza San Roman, 3 (in front of San Roman church)
English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
Full meal (10-12 tapas servings)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
The origins of the word “picoteo” lie in the verb “picar,” which means eating small bites from several shared plates. This is also known as “tapeo,” or tapas crawl.
This Seville tapas crawl consists of a full tapas lunch. We will take you to 5 tapas bars, and in each one we will enjoy the local specialty food and drinks. We have selected some bodegas and taverns “de toda la vida,” where time seems to stand still and where life is lived the Sevillan way. Do as the locals do and take things slow and relaxed.
This delightful and informative experience is led by our local tour guide who will share their tips and insider knowledge, as well as their passion for the city. They will share their Seville: where they live, away from the overcrowded tourist trails. The Picoteo Lover Tour is an authentic lifestyle adventure, a tapas crawl in Seville and a unique gastronomic experience.
Leave the touristy areas behind you and don’t look back! You’re about to discover another side of the city where some of the amazing attractions include cured ham, croquetas, ox tail, and much more. THIS is the ultimate foodie adventure!
For us, a great tour is a tour where we can spend time together around a good meal, sharing anecdotes and learning more about each other and about the local culture. This is only possible because we work with small groups of max. 10 people so we can maintain a personal touch. Our guides are passionate about what they do and they will be delighted to tell you all they know about Seville. By the end of thhis tapas crawl in Seville you’ll not only have a pleasantly full stomach but a rich understanding of what it means to be a part of this city.
• The Picoteo Lover Tour takes place walking through three traditional city neighbourhoods: Santa Catalina, Feria Street and the area around San Lorenzo.
• A 5-stop journey filled with 10-12 succulent tapas as well as 5 local drinks.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• A good amount of food: 10-12 tapas servings.
• Abundant information about Spanish food, history and local culture and lifestyle.
• You may join a small group of travelers on the Seville tapas crawl. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Additional orders should be paid separately.
• A 3 hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes between each stop to ensure a thoroughly laid back on-foot experience.
• Minimum 4 persons per tour.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
We had an absolutely wonderful night on the Gourmet Food Tour. The guide took us to two delicious tapas places before surprising us with a dinner at one of Barcelona's best restaurants.
This is a really good, personal tour. We selected the gourmet tour to celebrate my birthday and we were very pleased with the venues selected and the experience, would recommend to anyone visiting Barcelona for the first time.
Not only did we get to experience food in restaurants we would never have found on our own, we also were provided with the history of the city and how food is playing such an important role in its future.