Experience a delicious culinary tour in one of the oldest and most authentic Seville food markets. The freshest fish and seafood, the tastiest cured ham, the great cheese…. Fasten your seat belt as you are going to eat your way around the market with us! An adventure in a real and delightful, emblematic market of the city with many tastings along the way.
GGinLondon – tripadvisor.com
€65 €49 Adult / €50 €39 Children -12 yo (21% Spanish VAT included)
Calle Peris Mencheta, 2 - In front of the Omnium Sanctorum church
English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
Full meal (9-10 tapas servings)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
Through its smells, colors and tastes, one can learn so much about Seville and the surrounding region. Getting to know the market and trying its products helps to understand the city’s rich culture.
We will bring you on a unique adventure to get a sense of a true Spanish market. Our first stop in the Seville food market is in a butcher’s shop where we’ll find a wide variety of meats, cheeses and other delicatessen products.
After a quick introduction to these, we will sample the first tapas right at the shop counter with mouth-watering Spanish cured ham, very in-demand here. It is paired with some typical cheese and of course, an exquisite red wine. Now we are getting into our stride!
After the starters we will move on in the Seville food market to explore and visit some of the most typical shops there: the fishmonger, grocer’s, fruit stalls and many more exciting places. All these shops can tell us a lot about the Spanish way of life, its customs and traditions.
We will sample some of the best fresh fish and seafood that can be found in Seville, along with some typical white wines sourced from Cadiz and Huelva. It’s an idyllic pairing that will be appreciated by connoisseurs and foodies alike.
After the total gastronomic immersion in the authentic food market, we will end our adventure at a very charming bodega for a sweet dessert!
On our Seville food market tour, you will eat at one of the most emblematic markets in Seville, in the Feria neighborhood, and finish your gastronomic experience at a local restaurant for a delicious dessert.
• 4 stops where a variety of typical shared dishes will be served by gourmet foodies and chefs selected for their expertise and reputation. Local wines and other beverages paired with the food are all included in the price.
• The combination of the three tapas tasting menus consists of 9-10 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• A good amount of food: 9-10 tapas servings.
• Abundant information about Andalusian and Spanish food, culture and lifestyle.
• You may join a small group of travelers in the Seville food market tour. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
• Minimum 2 persons per tour.
• Family-friendly: the Market Lover Tour is the perfect option for families who are looking for an activity that will not only stimulate the tastebuds but also the mind.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
We had an absolutely wonderful night on the Gourmet Food Tour. The guide took us to two delicious tapas places before surprising us with a dinner at one of Barcelona's best restaurants.
This is a really good, personal tour. We selected the gourmet tour to celebrate my birthday and we were very pleased with the venues selected and the experience, would recommend to anyone visiting Barcelona for the first time.
Not only did we get to experience food in restaurants we would never have found on our own, we also were provided with the history of the city and how food is playing such an important role in its future.