Spoil your senses with our most exclusive food adventure. Perfect for foodies who want to go beyond the standards and enjoy a once-in-a-life experience through a gastronomic dinner with wine pairing.
- Adults 12+ years old
- Children 2-11 years old
Enjoy a Tasty Lunch in a Seville Food Market
Experience a delicious culinary tour in one of the oldest and most authentic Seville food markets. The freshest fish and seafood, the tastiest cured ham, the greatest cheese… Fasten your seat belt, as you are going to eat your way around the market with us! Join us for an adventure in a delightful, emblematic city market with many tastings along the way.
Through its smells, colors and tastes, one can learn so much about Seville and the surrounding region. Getting to know the market and trying its products helps to understand the city’s rich culture.
We bring you on a unique adventure to get a sense of a true Spanish market. Our first stop in the Seville food market is in a butcher’s shop, where we find a wide variety of meats, cheeses and other delicatessen products.
After a quick introduction to these, we sample the first tapas right at the shop counter with mouth-watering Spanish cured ham, very in-demand here. It is paired with some typical cheese and, of course, an exquisite red wine. Now we are getting into our stride!
After the starters, we move on in the Seville food market to explore and visit some of the most typical shops there: the fishmonger, grocer’s, fruit stalls and many more exciting places. All these shops can tell us a lot about the Spanish way of life, its customs and traditions.
We sample some of the best fresh fish and seafood that can be found in Seville, along with some typical white wines sourced from Cadiz and Huelva. It’s an idyllic pairing that is appreciated by connoisseurs and foodies alike.
After the total gastronomic immersion in the authentic food market, we end our adventure at a very charming bodega for a sweet dessert!
Test the Best Market Fresh Foods
On our Seville food market tour, you eat at one of the most emblematic markets in Seville, in the Feria neighborhood, and finish your gastronomic experience at a local restaurant for a delicious dessert.
- Four stops where a variety of typical shared dishes are served by gourmet foodies and chefs selected for their expertise and reputation
- Local wines and other beverages paired with the food are all included in the price.
- The combination of the three tapas tasting menus consists of 9 – 10 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
- We speak English (French & Spanish on demand).
- A good amount of food: 9 – 10 tapas servings
- Abundant information about Andalusian and Spanish food, culture and lifestyle
- You may join a small group of travelers in the Seville food market tour. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1 km divided into three lengths.
- Minimum of two persons per tour.
- Family-friendly: This tour is the perfect option for families who are looking for an activity that will stimulate not only the tastebuds but also the mind.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 31st and Jan 1st