The Tapas Lover Tour, as the name suggests, is first and foremost a Malaga tapas tour created for lovers of good food! It’s perfect for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine and who want to enjoy their stay in Malaga while having fun and avoiding the typical tourist traps. Where the locals go, we go!
frodobDublin_Ireland – tripadvisor.com
€94 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Centro histórico, Ensanche
Centro de Arte Contemporáneo, Calle Alemania, S/N
English, Spanish and French
Full meal (14-16 tapas servings)
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
This evening Malaga tapas tour will not only introduce you to a slice of Malaga life but will also provide you with an authentic experience. Try local flavours and savor tapas and gastronomic dishes over 3 stops. If you’d like to know where we the locals go and what they eat, come and join us on the Tapas Lover Tour!
You will be dazzled by the first restaurant which is a very traditional spot and a place you would never have found on your own.
At a relaxed walking pace we’ll arrive to a out-of-the-way tapas wine cellar. It’s a gastronomic experience where you will sample Spanish wine and some of the most delicious tapas from Malaga.
The final tapas experience on the Malaga tapas tour is a proper gastronomic gourmet dinner. This restaurant provides a culinary adventure for foodies in a friendly and special atmosphere. A sommelier will explain and serve exclusively local wines. It’s always great to see how passionate local people are about their outstanding produce.
Experience Malaga which is a world apart with our Tapas Lover Tour!
On our Malaga tapas tour, you will enjoy exclusive visits to traditional Spanish bodegas, taverns and restaurants that offer sensational Andalusian food and wines popular with the local community.
• Tapas tasting menus and drinks pairings at the 3 stops are included in the price.
• The combination of the 2 tapeos and a tasting menu consists of 14-16 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• A lot of food: 14-16 tapas and gourmet meals servings. If you don’t have a huge appetite we recommend eating lightly before the tour!
• You’ll get loads of information about Spanish food, architecture, history and culture on this Malaga tapas tour.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
• Minimum 4 persons per tour.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
We didn’t know what to expect. Four hours of eating? And the price seemed rather expensive. But boy am I glad we followed our hearts and went to enjoy this tour. If you want an evening you will always remember, and some of the best food and wine in Spain, this is the tour for you. I would do it again in a New York Minute. If I could give it six stars I would.
I booked the evening Tapas Tour for 7 people. We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed every stop and were completely satisfied with the amount of food and wine. We were stuffed and enjoyed every drop of wine! Remember, it is a walking tour, if you have any disability let the tour guide know, if you have a food allergy, let the tour guide know. The food was WONDERFUL. Book it, enjoy the history, architecture and flavor of Spain!
The food quality on this tour is a clear step up from other tours. It makes me wonder how they even make a profit when placing so much fine cuisine (and wine!) in front of us. A true test of a food tour's quality is when we ask ourselves "would we eat at this restaurant on our own after this tour" and if the answer is yes. Sign up for this tour. Seriously. Its a sure fire good time.
Where do I even begin with this great tour!! Everything was perfect, from our expert guide, to the 3 different tapas bars and restaurants we visited, to actually getting to meet the owner at one of the places...it felt like an evening amongst friends and the best part was that we went to places we surely never would have found on our own, which had some of the best food we tasted in Spain. I'll be dreaming about this mouth watering meal for a long time!