The Tapas Lover Tour, as the name suggests, is first and foremost a walking tapas tour created for lovers of good food—‘foodies’ wishing to explore the local cuisine who want to enjoy their stay in Malaga while having fun and avoiding the typical tourist traps. Where the locals go, we go!
Edward S – tripadvisor.com
€94 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Centro histórico, Ensanche
Centro de Arte Contemporáneo, Calle Alemania, S/N
English, Spanish and French
Full meal (14-16 tapas servings)
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
This evening walking tapas tour will not only introduce you to a slice of Malaga life but will also provide you an authentic experience of local flavours savouring tapas and gastronomic dishes over 3 stops. If you’d like to know where we the locals go and what we eat, come and join us on the Tapas Lover Tour.
You will enjoy the first restaurant: a highly traditional spot! A place you would never have found on your own.
Over a relaxed walking speed we’ll get to a out-of-the-way tapas wine cellar. A much more gastronomic place where you will sample Spanish wine and some of the most subtle flavoured tapas from Malaga.
The final tapas experience is a proper gastronomic gourmet dinner. This place provides a culinary adventure for foodies in a friendly and special ambience: a sommelier will explain and serve exclusively local Malaga wines! It’s always great to see how passionate local people are about their outstanding produce.
Welcome to Malaga, a world apart, in Andalucía with our Tapas Lover Tour!
On our Malaga tapas tour, you will enjoy exclusive visits to traditional Spanish bodegas, taverns and restaurants that offer sensational Andalusian food and wines popular with the local community.
• Tapas tasting menus and drinks pairing at the 3 stops included in the price.
• The combination of the 2 tapeos and a tasting menu consists of 14-16 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• A lot of food: 14-16 tapas and gourmet meals servings, if you don’t have a huge appetite we recommend eating lightly before the tour!
• Loads of information about Spanish food, architecture, history and culture. • You may join a small group of travellers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
• Minimum 4 people per tour.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
€57 ADULT | €45 CHILDREN
This is a 5-stop tour divided over 5 different food locations, from historical local bars to the best hard to find places, where several emblematic Malaga neighbourhoods come together to provide an authentic culinary experience.
NEW FAMILY FRIENDLY DAYTIME