The Tapas Lover Tour, as the name suggests, is first and foremost a Malaga tapas tour created for lovers of good food! It’s perfect for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine and who want to enjoy their stay in Malaga while having fun and avoiding the typical tourist traps. Where the locals go, we go!
frodobDublin_Ireland – tripadvisor.com
€94 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Centro histórico, Ensanche
Centro de Arte Contemporáneo, Calle Alemania, S/N
English, Spanish and French
Full meal (14-16 tapas servings)
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
This evening Malaga tapas tour will not only introduce you to a slice of Malaga life but will also provide you with an authentic experience. Try local flavours and savor tapas and gastronomic dishes over 3 stops. If you’d like to know where we the locals go and what they eat, come and join us on the Tapas Lover Tour!
You will be dazzled by the first restaurant which is a very traditional spot and a place you would never have found on your own.
At a relaxed walking pace we’ll arrive to a out-of-the-way tapas wine cellar. It’s a gastronomic experience where you will sample Spanish wine and some of the most delicious tapas from Malaga.
The final tapas experience on the Malaga tapas tour is a proper gastronomic gourmet dinner. This restaurant provides a culinary adventure for foodies in a friendly and special atmosphere. A sommelier will explain and serve exclusively local wines. It’s always great to see how passionate local people are about their outstanding produce.
Experience Malaga which is a world apart with our Tapas Lover Tour!
On our Malaga tapas tour, you will enjoy exclusive visits to traditional Spanish bodegas, taverns and restaurants that offer sensational Andalusian food and wines popular with the local community.
• Tapas tasting menus and drinks pairings at the 3 stops are included in the price.
• The combination of the 2 tapeos and a tasting menu consists of 14-16 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
• A lot of food: 14-16 tapas and gourmet meals servings. If you don’t have a huge appetite we recommend eating lightly before the tour!
• You’ll get loads of information about Spanish food, architecture, history and culture on this Malaga tapas tour.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
• Minimum 4 persons per tour.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
Excellent food in great authentic location. Jean-Pierre was a great host who kept us entertained the whole night with good food, flowing alcohol and great conversation.
We had a lovely evening eating delicious tapas in authentic bars and restaurants. Jean Pierre was a great host-we highly recommend this tour - a great way to try local food and wine.
I came from Paris with my daughter to visit Malaga. With Food Lover Tour we 've discovered typical and amazing places so different that what we can find in usual tourist guides. We tasted original and excellent tapas from Malaga and we enjoyed spanish wine a lot... Our guide was professionnal and friendly so we had a great time. We 'll be back for an other tour
My wife and I did the Picoteo tour in Malaga and we had such a great time. The tour was perfectly organized, great choice of places, tapas and drink. Thanks for the great time, we will be back!
As a true food lover i must say this was really amazing. All tapas, the best sympathetic guide and great authentic locations. And yes the local wine also really great surprise. Don't need to say any more!
€57 ADULT | €45 CHILDREN
This is a 5-stop tour divided over 5 different food locations, from historical local bars to the best hard to find places, where several emblematic Malaga neighbourhoods come together to provide an authentic culinary experience.
NEW FAMILY FRIENDLY DAYTIME