“Tapeo or Picoteo” is a wise Malaga’s custom that allows you to sample the most typical dishes and wines. All-in-one: we’re now offering you an authentic 5 steps tapas bar crawl experience with delicious local delicacies as well as a short walking and historical tour through some of the city’s typical neighbourhoods, to see how people eat and live…where the locals go, we go!
Kathryn M – tripadvisor.com
€57 Adult / €45 Children -12 yo (21% Spanish VAT included)
Centro histórico, Ensanche
Plaza Félix Sáenz, Edificio HM, Centro histórico
English, Spanish and French
Full meal (10-12 tapas servings)
From Tuesday to Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
The origins of the word PICOTEO lie in the verb “picar” which means eating small bites from several shared plates, also known as “tapeo” (tapas crawl).
With Malaga’s very pleasant weather, you will discover 5 authentic tapas bars and restaurants while enjoying an old Malaga tradition: going out for tapas savouring a glass of wine or a beer.
“Tapeo” is an age-old Malaga custom that involves sampling the most typical dishes and wines. “Variety is the spice of life”: during this gastronomic experience you’ll find everything from the most traditional and delicious, to the most innovative and imaginative tapas.
A seriously fun and informative experience to enjoy in the company of your local tour guide who will share their tips and insider-knowledge as well as their passion for the city, where they live, away from the overcrowded tourist trails.
The Picoteo Lover Tour is an authentic Mediterranean lifestyle adventure, through a delightful 5-stop gastronomic experience.
Join us for the best food in town as well as an entertaining foodie adventure!
5 stops. You will go to five different places on a tapas crawl in one of the most exclusive neighbourhoods of Malaga, normally crowded with local foodies.
A full meal. Taste 10-12 tapas servings that are broadly equivalent to a full meal.
• The Picoteo Lover Tour is the best way to get acquainted with different neighborhoods and Malaga’s tapas culture as well as its drinks. It’s more than a food tour, it’s a social foodie experience.
• You will meet lovely people in a small group, 10 people maximum, and learn some very interesting things about the city from our passionate guide. He becomes a part of the group and makes sure that everyone is relaxed and included in the conversations. They will also give you some great ideas for the rest of the trip too!
• We speak (upon request) English, Spanish, French.
• A lot of food: 10-12 tapas servings, if you don’t have a huge appetite we recommend eating lightly before the tour!
• Loads of information about Spanish food, history and local culture and lifestyle.
• You may join a small group of travellers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Additional orders should be paid separately.
• A 3 hour walking tour with less than 5 mins between each stop to ensure a thoroughly laid back on-foot experience.
• Minimum 4 people per tour.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
We had an absolutely wonderful night on the Gourmet Food Tour. The guide took us to two delicious tapas places before surprising us with a dinner at one of Barcelona's best restaurants.
This is a really good, personal tour. We selected the gourmet tour to celebrate my birthday and we were very pleased with the venues selected and the experience, would recommend to anyone visiting Barcelona for the first time.
Not only did we get to experience food in restaurants we would never have found on our own, we also were provided with the history of the city and how food is playing such an important role in its future.
€57 ADULT | €45 CHILDREN
This is a 5-stop tour divided over 5 different food locations, from historical local bars to the best hard to find places, where several emblematic Malaga neighbourhoods come together to provide an authentic culinary experience.
NEW FAMILY FRIENDLY DAYTIME