Something very rich and indulgent is waiting for you in Madrid. If you have a taste for all things sweet, you must join this tour!
Madrid Brunch Tapas Tour
Most complete tapas brunch food tour in Madrid
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 2 - 11 years old
The Authentic Madrid Tapas Brunch
Our Authentic Madrid La Latina Tapas Brunch is a new concept adventure recommended for foodies who want to try different traditions and several kind of tapas in just one tour. It includes 5 stops and 3 ways to enjoy.
This is the perfect way to know about Madrid’s gastronomy. Three food and drink traditions in a row! This interesting all in one tour can’t be missed if you are in the capital of Spain.
Our walking La Latina Tapas Brunch tour, will teach you about the history and culture of Madrid meanwhile you try grocery spanish pearls. You will also learn what and how locals love to eat and their favorite culinary traditions.
Don’t forget about the drinks! All these tapas deserve to be paired with a worthy drink, so you’ll be trying delicious local wines that pair perfectly with the food on our La Latina Tapas Brunch tour. Other drinks are also provided as an alternative, of course.
One tour, three traditions
Our walking tapas tour of Madrid offers the best dishes in town: gourmet cheeses and meats, fresh fish and seafood, vegetables, rice and other snacks, as well as the famous acorn-fed Iberian ham that is so appreciated in Madrid.
- Taste 10-12 tapas servings that are broadly equivalent to a full meal.
- One Drink at each stop, ranging from refreshing draft beer, excellent wines, and vermouth to non-alcoholic beverages. We will give you our recommendations as to which drink pairs with which dish, but ultimately you choose.
- Hand-picked places. Choosing the best bar in each area is not an easy task, even for a madrileño, due to the rich offering. We’ll do it for you by personally selecting the most authentic and exquisite stops, so all you have to do is to be hungry at the meeting point!
- Multilingual tours. We speak English and Spanish. Also, French, German and Portuguese (upon request).
- A good amount of food: 10-12 tapas servings.
- Abundant information about Spanish food, architecture, history and culture and lifestyle
- You may join a small group of travelers on the Madrid tapas tour. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- A 2.5 hour walking tour with less than 5 mins between each stop to ensure a thoroughly laid-back, on-foot experience.
- Minimum of four persons per tour.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Food Lover Tour® requires full online payment in order to complete the booking.
- Private tour available for this experience, see option in the booking process.
Outside La Latina Theater. Plaza de la Cebada, 2. Metro LA LATINA. Line 5