The Spanish capital is as famous for its museums as it is for its vibrant days and effervescent nightlife, which takes place in bustling bars, atmospheric taverns, friendly pubs, intriguing wine shops and inviting restaurants. When you visit Madrid, you can’t help but notice how much time the locals spend away from home. We want to take you on a tapas tour around Madrid to show where the locals meet and eat, and where you can immerse yourself in Madrid’s culture.
KaranKM – tripadvisor.com
€94 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Outside Apple Store (right logo when facing the store). Puerta del Sol, 1. Metro SOL. Lines 1, 2, and 3
7.00 PM / 7.30 PM in July and August
English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese
Full meal (14-16 tapas servings)
Monday - Saturday
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
With the Tapas Lover Tour, we’ll take you where authentic madrileños get together to eat the best Spanish tapas and drink local wines. This happens in historical bars and restaurants where the owners have been cooking and serving typical and delicious Spanish food the same way over the ages, from one generation to the next.
Our evening tapas tour in Madrid starts in the Las Letras neighbourhood, where a knowledgeable guide will take you for a stroll between the three stops where you’re going to sample a wide variety of Spanish tapas and drinks. You will learn surprising facts about the history, architecture and culture of a city founded in the 9th century. This way, you will better understand the local gastronomy and eating habits in Spain’s capital city.
Our first stop is at a tavern first opened almost two hundred years ago, where we will sample food and drinks from that very period. The original recipes for everything they serve here have been preserved for generations.
The second stop on our tapas tour in Madrid combines authentic tapas with traditional Spanish music in a centuries-old bar that remains a gastronomic institution to this day for the locals.
The final stop is at one of the most exclusive restaurants in Madrid. There, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a gastronomic dinner with several courses, great Spanish wines and a luxurious dessert to end the tapas tour on a sweet note.
Our walking tapas tour of Madrid offers the best dishes in town: gourmet cheeses and meats, fresh fish & seafood, vegetables, rice and other snacks, as well as the famous acorn-fed Iberian ham that is so appreciated in Madrid.
• Tapas tasting menus and pairing drinks at the 3 stops included in price.
• The combination of the three tapas tasting menus consists of 14-16 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• We speak (upon request) English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese.
• A lot of food: 14-16 tapas servings. If your appetite is average we recommend you eat light before the tour!
• Abundant information about Spanish food, architecture, history and culture.
• You may join a small group of travelers on the Madrid tapas tour. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
• Minimum 4 persons per tour.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
Authentic, unforgettable foodie experience and tour of Sevilla. We visited three restaurants that were virtually free of tourists, a restaurant that specialized in the cured Iberian ham, a bar with the best fried fish I've ever tasted and restaurant with several modern, deconstructed, even nitrogenated dishes.
One of the best part of my Spain Trip. The first restaurant was a very popular style, the second was a historic spot and the last where we had our main course was recommended by Michelin.
This food tour of Seville was an absolute delight! It is an experience you won't forget, and I would highly recommend it to any traveller who wants to have their taste buds tantalised.