ywoods52 – tripadvisor.com
€65 Adult / €50 Children -12 yo (21% Spanish VAT included)
Outside La Latina Theater. Plaza de la Cebada, 2. Metro LA LATINA. Line 5
English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese
Full meal (10-12 tapas servings)
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
Our authentic Madrid market tour includes 3 stops inside the market to sample some of the most typical Spanish tapas: olives, cold cuts, cheese, fresh and delicious fish and seafood cooked there-and-then, and of course, the famous and mouth-watering jamón ibérico (Iberian ham), hand carved before your very eyes!
And not forgetting about the wine! All these tapas deserve to be paired with a drink and Madrid has exquisite wines to match these delicacies which you’ll try during our market tour. Other drinks are also provided as an alternative of course.
To complete this fantastic food market excursion, we will end our tour with a gastronomic tapas lunch where you will be invited to sit and take the time to continue the unforgettable Madrid ‘foodie’ experience with succulent dishes, tasty Spanish wines from different regions and the final touch: a luxurious dessert, the perfect way to finish your meal!
During our walking market tour, your guide will tell you about the history, culture and architecture of Madrid through its bustling markets, along with its residents’ eating habits and traditions.
• 4 stops where a variety of typical shared dishes will be served by gourmet foodies and chefs selected for their expertise and reputation. Local wines and other beverages paired with the food offering are all included in the price.
• The combination of the four tapas tasting menus consists of 10-12 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• We speak (upon request) English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese.
• A lot of food: 10-12 tapas servings, if your appetite is average we recommend you to eat light before the tour!
• Abundant information about Spanish food, culture and lifestyle.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drink and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 200 m divided in 4 lengths.
• Minimum 3 person per tour.
• Family-friendly: the Market Lover Tour is the perfect option for families who are looking for an activity that will not only stimulate the taste buds but also the mind.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
Authentic, unforgettable foodie experience and tour of Sevilla. We visited three restaurants that were virtually free of tourists, a restaurant that specialized in the cured Iberian ham, a bar with the best fried fish I've ever tasted and restaurant with several modern, deconstructed, even nitrogenated dishes.
One of the best part of my Spain Trip. The first restaurant was a very popular style, the second was a historic spot and the last where we had our main course was recommended by Michelin.
This food tour of Seville was an absolute delight! It is an experience you won't forget, and I would highly recommend it to any traveller who wants to have their taste buds tantalised.