A unique, intimate and memorable Barcelona gourmet tour that provides an unforgettable journey into the very heart of cooking and wine. We will open the doors of some of the most exclusive restaurants in Barcelona for you. This is a fantastic and exquisite wine tour and fine dining experience for food lovers seeking the essence of Barcelona’s best culinary attractions.
Christina B. – tripadvisor.com
€145 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Pick up at your hotel
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Catalan.
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
Barcelona, as the capital of Catalonia, has always been at the forefront of Spanish culture and has become, in recent years, a can’t-miss destination for gourmet foodies. Barcelona is a paradise for foodies of all ages, brimming with unique ingredients, flavors, traditions and influences.
As specialists in food & wine tours, we have tailored the most exquisite program you could fine in Barcelona.It’s the perfect balance between tapas, wine tasting and a fine dining experience in a top-rated culinary restaurant in town.
Enjoy a unique and intimate opportunity to immerse yourself in the sights and delights of Barcelona like a true insider on this gourmet tour. Feel like a local in Barcelona’s most authentic areas and discover the real soul of our city though a 4-hour food & wine adventure.
Your guide will allow you to experience a gourmet tour that is a true once-in-a-lifetime culinary adventure with authentic bars and restaurants, fresh quality products and a total moment of joy for beautiful and delicious memories.
Taking place in an upscale neighborhood of Barcelona, you will discover the fundamentals of our tapas culture in an intimate and colourful setting on the two first stops. These are authentic bodegas for some regional appetizers, which is a real must-do in town. Then we will take a pause with a lovely local wine tasting and, finally, we’ll travel to an amazing restaurant in town that is well-known by the locals and away from the most touristy areas of Barcelona.
Where the local go, we go!
On our Gourmet food & wine tour, you will get a taste of the real Barcelona with your expert local guide. Learn about Barcelona’s gastronomic history, its lovely wines—an essential ingredient of its rich cultural heritage—and catch a real glimpse of everyday life in this city. This gourmet tour is the ideal way to savor the history, art and traditions of the real Barcelona.
• Most complete food tour in town, tapas tour, real wine tasting and fine dining delights.
• Food, drinks, guide services and local VAT (21%) are all included in price.
• We speak (upon request) English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Catalan.
• 2 stops for appetizers with your guide/sommelier, followed by a real wine tasting with sommelier, and culminating with a fantastic tapas fine dining and wine pairing dinner in an elegant restaurant
• Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish food, lifestyle, history and architecture.
• From 2 persons up to a maximum group size of 8 attendees, extra fee €60 for private sessions, please ask online.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1.5km divided in 4 lengths.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Food Lover Tour requires a full online payment in order to complete the booking.
• Food and drinks can be adapted to your needs or special diets. Not adapted for vegans yet (sorry about it).