A unique, intimate and memorable Barcelona gourmet tour that provides an unforgettable journey into the very heart of cooking. We will open the doors of some of the most exclusive restaurants in Barcelona for you. This is a fantastic and exquisite fine dining experience for food lovers seeking the essence of Barcelona’s best culinary attractions.
Christina B. – tripadvisor.com
€230 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Pick up at your hotel
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Catalan.
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
Barcelona, as the capital of Catalonia, has always been at the forefront of Spanish culture and has become, in recent years, a can’t-miss destination for gourmet foodies. Barcelona is a paradise for foodies of all ages, brimming with unique ingredients, flavors, traditions and influences.
Enjoy a unique and intimate opportunity to immerse yourself in the sights and delights of Barcelona like a true insider on this gourmet tour. Feel like a local in Barcelona’s most authentic areas and discover the real soul of our city though a 3-hour visit followed by a private dinner in a top-rated culinary restaurant in town. Your private guide will come and pick you up at your hotel and will lead you to our first stop for a delicious and refreshing cocktail.
At the second stop, you will discover the fundamentals of our tapas culture in an intimate and colourful setting, in an authentic bodega for some regional appetizers, a must-do in town. Finally, we’ll travel to an upscale neighbourhood of Barcelona where we’ll dine at one of the most amazing restaurants in town—a gourmet tour that is a true once-in-a-lifetime culinary experience.
On our Gourmet Lover Tour, you will get a taste of the real Barcelona with your expert local guide. Learn about Barcelona’s gastronomic history—an essential ingredient of its rich cultural heritage—and catch a real glimpse of everyday life in this city. This gourmet tour is the ideal way to savor the history, art and traditions of the real Barcelona.
• Pick up at your hotel, please indicate the address in the booking system.
• Food, drinks, guide and transportation up to the final restaurant are all included in price.
• We speak (upon request) English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Catalan.
• 2 stops for appetizers in two different districts of the city with your private guide, followed by a proper gastronomic dinner in a fine dining restaurant Here, the guide will leave you in the expert hands of the chef.
• Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish food, lifestyle, history and architecture.
• 100% private gourmet tour, from 2 persons up to a maximum group size of 6.
• For a better experience, taxis will be taken to go to the 3 stops.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 3 lengths.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 50% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.