Spoil your senses with our most exquisite tapas and wine pairing tour in Barcelona. It’s ideal for foodies wishing to explore the local cuisine.
- Adults 11+ years old
- Children 4-10 years old
Book the most delightful and amazing experience you could ever have in Barcelona! A privileged and unforgettable moment with VIP guides/sports journalists with special access to the Barça museum and areas of the stadium that are not open to the public.
Barcelona VIP Camp Nou Stadium & Museum Tour
Buenos días! We are sports journalists who get press pass to see the game at F.C. Barcelona in the press box and meet the players in the mixed zone after the match! Nico is our Lionel Messi expert as he lived in Rosario, Argentina, at the same time as the Barça nº10 when he was a kid. Matt, half Spanish, knows everything about La Liga. You’ll be impressed! Olivier have seen more than 200 games at Camp Nou since he arrived in Barcelona in 2005. Ludivine has 15 years of experience in sports journalism and she is our women touch!
- Did you know that the stadium is called Camp Nou because of the dictator Franco?
- Do you know the origin of ‘More Than One Club’, the motto of Barça?
- Can you tell what the F.C. Barcelona represents in the city’s GDP?
- Discover a series of anecdotes that will help you better understand the Barça and the city of Barcelona.
- Discover where the players go on a game day thanks to photos chosen for you.
- Imagine yourself in the Barça dressing room thanks to a video chosen for you!
- Learn why some players never talk to the press.
- Relive where Barça scored Remontada’s last goal against PSG.
- Take the place of the F.C. Barcelona players when they enter the field!
- Access the changing room, the press room, the tunnel to the field, the benches, the edges of the field and the trophy room.
During the tour you will go through the museum, the stadium, and its surroundings. You will skip the line thanks to your super guide. You will put yourself in Messi’s shoes thanks to photos and videos exclusively chosen, and after this experience, you will never see a soccer game again the same way.
BONUS: At the end of the tour our expert guide will show you also where the fan goes for a nice debrief
- Privileged access to the Barcelona Football Club museum.
- Specialized guide, sports journalist working for most of the best sports magazines.
- Abundant information about Spanish football, food, history, local culture and lifestyle.
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities are always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all ticket entrances for museum and stadium, food + drinks, guide services and local 21% taxes.
- Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Minimum 4 persons per tour.
- Food Lover Tour requires a full online payment in order to complete the booking.
Holiday closures: Dec 24th, 25th, 31st and Jan 1st