Book the most delightful and amazing experience you could ever have in Barcelona! Good food, good football, simply unforgettable and most of all so Barcelona! This Barcelona football tour is an experience unlike anything else.
BSPatel – tripadvisor.com
From €129 (21% Spanish VAT included)
Barceloneta + Camp Nou Stadium
Carrer de Mallorca 133 - Ninot Market’s main entrance
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Catalan.
Full meal (10-12 tapas servings)
Subject to FCB's game schedule
December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
The Foodball Lover Tour will start at midday, with a gastronomic journey all around Spain in the form of exquisite tapas tasting that truly reveals the richness of the very best Spanish kitchens, along with local drinks.
We partner with a very small group of tapas restaurants for our Barcelona football tour that we truly believe serve the best tapas. Located in traditional neighborhoods, these places are frequented by locals, serious connoisseurs and truly radiate the most authentic tapas atmosphere. Wines, cheeses, cold cuts, local gourmet products, exquisite tapas, pastries, and high-level products served for real foodies.
The second part of the tour will take place at night. The main attraction of the evening, you will be attending a football match at Camp Nou, the biggest European football stadium with a capacity of nearly 100,000 people. The temple of football, without a doubt, is the most impressive experience you could have in Barcelona. You’ll be seated in a privileged location that will allow you to enjoy the best football and best-rated hospitality in Camp Nou on our Barcelona football tour.
Experience the fantastic combination of feelings and sensations from the roaring crowd and the exclusivity of being a part of it just like a local!
A wonderful midday walking tour to discover two of the most typical districts of Barcelona, and enjoy the must-do of Spanish cuisine, followed by the second part of the tour: a dream night in the mythical Camp Nou stadium, watching the amazing Barça play (FCB).
• Spanish tapas tasting and a typical tapas lunch with pairing drinks + game at the FC Barcelona (Camp Nou) stadium included in price.
• The combination of the tapas tasting makes up a full and complete meal on our Barcelona football tour.
• We speak (upon request) English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Catalan.
• A good amount of food: 10-12 tapas servings.
• Abundant information about Catalan and Spanish football (soccer), food, culture, history and lifestyle.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1km divided in 2 lengths
• Minimum 2 persons per tour.
• This Barcelona football tour is family-friendly! Consider walking distance for toddlers.
• Food Lover Tour requires a 50% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid to your guide at the end of the tour.
• Depending on the game, prices can change.
• Tour guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
• Tour runs rain or shine.
• Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
Of our two week trip around Europe, the Foodball Lover tour from Food Lover Tour was easily the highlight. From tapas and vermouth at a small bodega, to paella and mussels on the beach, I don't think I've ever eaten so well (and I consider myself a foodie). One final point, and I saved the best for last, the cherry on top was an email with a list of recommendations from Food Lover Tour including a number of restaurants and bodegas not included in the tour. THESE ARE REAL RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!!
We were so excited to find the perfect tour...futbol and food tour. Our guide took the time to take us to places to share historical references (outside of the food tour) as well as took us where the locals eat; from the best croissants (2010), best chocolate cake, to a fantastic tapas establishment. For lunch, he brought us to a picturesque local restaurant for paella overlooking the sea. He went above and beyond to arrange a special lunch for my husband who has dietary concerns. The lunch, needless to say, was phenomenal and plentiful.
We had the most incredible honeymoon in Spain and it was all thanks to Matt, the owner of Food Lover Tour. We booked the Foodball tour which is a VIP futbol game, tapas, and is followed by paella on the beach! With a win for Barcelona, the 2 other couples and myself enjoyed a lot of cava! We happened to be with 2 other American couples and bonded over drinks and food at the game. This is all included and is well worth it. We had great seats and a good view of Messi! I truly know I will never be able to have this experience again and took so many pictures so I can relive it.
My fiance and I chose to do the Foodball tour, which included a ticket to a Barcelona vs. Valencia soccer game in a VIP box, as well as lunch on the GORGEOUS beach with wonderful Paella, and a tapas bar before that. Not only was this an amazing deal for the game ticket being included, the company and tour by Matt was a blast! It literally felt we were just hanging out with a group of friends we have known forever! I couldnt have asked for a better tour when in Barcelona and if you clicked on this option, please listen to the reviews and book with them!! When I come back to Barca, I'm doing it again 🙂